Go Back Free Porn & Adult Videos Forum > Celebrities/Supermodels > Celeb News, Gossip & Discussion

Follow Planet Suzy Forum on Twitter
Best Porn Sites FAQ Mark Forums Read
Notices

Celeb News, Gossip & Discussion Discuss and share articles, rumors & opinions.

Thread Tools
Old 17th October 2013, 22:21
Junior Member

Virgin

Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 6
Thanks: 1
Thanked 49 Times in 6 Posts
hightower009 is a glorious beacon of lighthightower009 is a glorious beacon of lighthightower009 is a glorious beacon of lighthightower009 is a glorious beacon of lighthightower009 is a glorious beacon of lighthightower009 is a glorious beacon of light
Default

Rest in peace Ashley.

hightower009 is offline
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to hightower009 For This Useful Post:
Old 18th October 2013, 06:42
Junior Member

Virgin

Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 24 Times in 3 Posts
SteveVirginia is a jewel in the roughSteveVirginia is a jewel in the roughSteveVirginia is a jewel in the rough
Default

i am the guy who took the picture of her sitting down next to the Virginia sign. I took that pic in 2005 on a pier extending out into the Potomac River when she came to see me for 15 days. She was the love of my life for about a year and a half and I never really did get over her. Ashley was a sweet sweet loving woman. I have fond memories of her and I . We kept in touch thru the years and talked about seeing each other again. She even tried to move here to be with me but her passport was flagged at the airport when they caught her with her dog, rat, a bunch of baggage and a one way ticket to VA. I actually had to go to the airport to pick up her pet rat Bobby. Wow so many memories. She offered me a plane ticket many times, now I wish I could have seen her one last time. Rest in Peace sweet angel Ashley. I will never forget you and the time i spent with you and Taylor snuggled up in my bed with pasia and paulito. Go be in heaven and keep my puppy company till I can see you guys again one day.
SteveVirginia is offline
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SteveVirginia For This Useful Post:
Old 18th October 2013, 07:30
Junior Member

Virgin

Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 24 Times in 3 Posts
SteveVirginia is a jewel in the roughSteveVirginia is a jewel in the roughSteveVirginia is a jewel in the rough
Default

And just to confirm, I found her obituary . She died on the tenth in new westminster. Her Funeral was wednesday. I am surprised there is not more talk about this. Nothing on her facebook or twitter and nothing on Spunky's twitter. No google results, nothing. Only way of knowing other then this thread is by knowing her full name which is how i found the obituary. This is very sad news
SteveVirginia is offline
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SteveVirginia For This Useful Post:
Old 18th October 2013, 11:30
Junior Member

Virgin

Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: St. Petersburg
Posts: 9
Thanks: 314
Thanked 53 Times in 8 Posts
Trofim is a glorious beacon of lightTrofim is a glorious beacon of lightTrofim is a glorious beacon of lightTrofim is a glorious beacon of lightTrofim is a glorious beacon of lightTrofim is a glorious beacon of light
Default

R.I.P it`s beautiful Ashley
Trofim is offline
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Trofim For This Useful Post:
Old 18th October 2013, 17:17
Beagle Badger

Postaholic

PatrynXX's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Somewhere where photos rock :)
Posts: 8,936
Thanks: 103,576
Thanked 71,969 Times in 8,340 Posts
PatrynXX Is a GodPatrynXX Is a GodPatrynXX Is a GodPatrynXX Is a GodPatrynXX Is a GodPatrynXX Is a GodPatrynXX Is a GodPatrynXX Is a GodPatrynXX Is a GodPatrynXX Is a GodPatrynXX Is a God
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveVirginia View Post
And just to confirm, I found her obituary . She died on the tenth in new westminster. Her Funeral was wednesday. I am surprised there is not more talk about this. Nothing on her facebook or twitter and nothing on Spunky's twitter. No google results, nothing. Only way of knowing other then this thread is by knowing her full name which is how i found the obituary. This is very sad news
yes that does surprise me. I figured she'd just started due to the lack of info online. But no she's been around awhile. don't need to know her name and the only confirmation was via the link below someone posted. they tend to say it's greater to be snuffed out than fade away. this just doesn't make alot of sense. She was it seems fairly great Canadian but great but seems to be fading away. RIP all around. Just if I did stuff in my life I'd like to think the stuff keeps going after I'm gone. I never understood that rule of shutting off sites when pornstars die. I'd think I'd still want to be admired after I'm gone.
__________________
--------------------
RIP August Ames - (Bi sexuals are not homophobic, neither are straight women who shoot g/g scenes and not g/b but not male gays. It's a choice, it is never forced. ) May she rest in peace!
PatrynXX is offline
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PatrynXX For This Useful Post:
Old 18th October 2013, 19:46
Junior Member

Virgin

Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 24 Times in 3 Posts
SteveVirginia is a jewel in the roughSteveVirginia is a jewel in the roughSteveVirginia is a jewel in the rough
Default

I also found the news story which even includes some video of her body being loaded into an ambulance as well as the chevy pick up truck that hit her and even her stuff scattered on the road. It appears she was crossing the road with no crosswalk around 9:30 pm on the night of October 10th. So there is a little but not much information out there. I think Ashley deserves a proper tribute. She touched the lives of thousands of people. She was not just some camgirl, she really got to know her fans and site members. I would also like to know who will be caring for her dog Taylor now that she is gone. I know that dog meant the world to her and will be lost without Ashley. If anyone can put me in touch with Spunky please let me know. he probably knows more about this then anyone else.
SteveVirginia is offline
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SteveVirginia For This Useful Post:
Old 18th October 2013, 23:34
Novice

PunkMaister's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 57
Thanks: 121
Thanked 95 Times in 34 Posts
PunkMaister is a splendid one to beholdPunkMaister is a splendid one to beholdPunkMaister is a splendid one to beholdPunkMaister is a splendid one to beholdPunkMaister is a splendid one to beholdPunkMaister is a splendid one to beholdPunkMaister is a splendid one to beholdPunkMaister is a splendid one to behold
Default

very sad news.
__________________


The world hath known no greater love than this, to give one's life for his friends John 13:15
PunkMaister is offline
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PunkMaister For This Useful Post:
Old 19th October 2013, 00:22
Beagle Badger

Postaholic

PatrynXX's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Somewhere where photos rock :)
Posts: 8,936
Thanks: 103,576
Thanked 71,969 Times in 8,340 Posts
PatrynXX Is a GodPatrynXX Is a GodPatrynXX Is a GodPatrynXX Is a GodPatrynXX Is a GodPatrynXX Is a GodPatrynXX Is a GodPatrynXX Is a GodPatrynXX Is a GodPatrynXX Is a GodPatrynXX Is a God
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveVirginia View Post
I also found the news story which even includes some video of her body being loaded into an ambulance as well as the chevy pick up truck that hit her and even her stuff scattered on the road. It appears she was crossing the road with no crosswalk around 9:30 pm on the night of October 10th. So there is a little but not much information out there. I think Ashley deserves a proper tribute. She touched the lives of thousands of people. She was not just some camgirl, she really got to know her fans and site members. I would also like to know who will be caring for her dog Taylor now that she is gone. I know that dog meant the world to her and will be lost without Ashley. If anyone can put me in touch with Spunky please let me know. he probably knows more about this then anyone else.
well the person I learned this from was so destraut (sp) we couldn't discuss this much in front of him. If she touched people in that particular way. She must have have been really nice. I'd check out any canadian models too. they might know more.. at least ones willing to say anything
__________________
--------------------
RIP August Ames - (Bi sexuals are not homophobic, neither are straight women who shoot g/g scenes and not g/b but not male gays. It's a choice, it is never forced. ) May she rest in peace!
PatrynXX is offline
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PatrynXX For This Useful Post:
Old 19th October 2013, 20:20
Junior Member

Virgin

Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 6
Thanks: 1
Thanked 49 Times in 6 Posts
hightower009 is a glorious beacon of lighthightower009 is a glorious beacon of lighthightower009 is a glorious beacon of lighthightower009 is a glorious beacon of lighthightower009 is a glorious beacon of lighthightower009 is a glorious beacon of light
Default

One more video with Ashley and Taylor
Code:
http://dailymotion.com/video/x1665et_ashley-snowy-fun_people
Last edited by hightower009; 30th October 2013 at 11:39. Reason: clickable outside link
hightower009 is offline
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hightower009 For This Useful Post:
Old 21st October 2013, 17:16
Junior Member

Virgin

Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1
Thanks: 22
Thanked 4 Times in 1 Post
daltmar will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveVirginia View Post
i am the guy who took the picture of her sitting down next to the Virginia sign. I took that pic in 2005 on a pier extending out into the Potomac River when she came to see me for 15 days. She was the love of my life for about a year and a half and I never really did get over her. Ashley was a sweet sweet loving woman. I have fond memories of her and I . We kept in touch thru the years and talked about seeing each other again. She even tried to move here to be with me but her passport was flagged at the airport when they caught her with her dog, rat, a bunch of baggage and a one way ticket to VA. I actually had to go to the airport to pick up her pet rat Bobby. Wow so many memories. She offered me a plane ticket many times, now I wish I could have seen her one last time. Rest in Peace sweet angel Ashley. I will never forget you and the time i spent with you and Taylor snuggled up in my bed with pasia and paulito. Go be in heaven and keep my puppy company till I can see you guys again one day.
I'm devastated... I can't believe it.
Be strong man... My condolences... and a big hug.
daltmar is offline
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to daltmar For This Useful Post:
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:14.




vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
(c) Free Porn

Online free porn at mobile phone


nina mercedez videossamantha rebeka artnou.ru patm standard videoslarkin love planetsuzylisa ann planetsuzynicole alexander sextapenude celeb forum Yoon Seol-heeArielle ferrera porn video download mp4 mobile pornstargram.apkvalerie luxepron video. download free page 8 hzbarbie griffinlacie heart analjenni hendrixfree porn mobile dayna vendettamobileporn findersimbro 1.1b android скачатьhumiliation megathread carlaeating poop pornDownload pornstar summer brielle taylorartnou.ru patm standard videoskeep2share.com/files/girlcamblu cantrell nudeVirginie efira forum pornalexis texas gangbangjessi palmerjana cat forumkitana baker at forumkacey jordan pornashley robbins pornbigfile.to/file madelyn monroe interracial blowbangiida palosaari nudelaila odom nudezuleikha robinson nudetesla forumsm0f0s inane hd.comtanya song nudemelanie iglesias pornbrianna frost videosmelanie c pornoleanne crow on swingPerfect Flex elvira planetsuzyporno fake alice campelloAva Addams is Picture Perfect "depositfiles"natasha henstridge nuderikki six porn.gifjamie eason nudemaddy o riellyson grabs moms big tits biteing her nipples talking dirty fucking his mom as hard as can till she screams incest storiesplanetsuzy.com ladyvoyeurs cfnmroxana vancea jiggling boobslindsay clubine nudecelebrity porn look alikesrhonda jo pettykatie thoranton 20 mb porn video downloadayana angelhentai artist cgfrancesca le david perrychessie moore pornleahgotti pornstarvideoterri summersanna arshava golaiacache:MrXkPvDDxTkJ:artnou.ru/showthread.php?s=0ff1ec8c8878fb66ea23273ce0a5f193&p=11716720 scarlett dreams snapchat pornemily wickersham nacktjade marcellafree porn pleyboy4.comtanner mayes dplacey layjayden jaymes planetsuzyallie macdonald boobpediahttp://googleweblight.com/?lite_url=http://artnou.ru/showthread.php?t%3D510346&ei=a4gRXDFO&lc=id-ID&s=1&m=895&host=www.google.co.id&ts=1472278086&sig=AKOVD66IVtNzcxNQR9cDxIfQO4fpyvsVfwlinsey mckenzieMia / Agnes / Amanda / Elsa / Ilze / Marcia - Free Porn & Adult ...boroka bollsmindy kaling porn